The steps in the recruitment process:
- Approval of Staff/s recruitment by Management Committee
- Recruitment Committee takes effort according to recruitment policy
- Job vacancies circular
- Application registration
- Application short listing
- Inform for interviewing
- Interview (Written and Viva test)
- Selection complete
- Selection list approval by Executive Director
- Offer letter and Joining letter
FAQ on Recruitment:
Does the organisation use systematically jobs descriptions for recruitments?
Are job vacancies automatically advertised both internally and externally?
Are job vacancies spread on external diffusion channel? If yes, please precise which on “comments”.
Job vacancies are spread through circular in Local News Paper, Notice board, E-mail etc
Does the organisation have a reference procedure which sets out the recruitment process (various steps) and defining the role of responsibility of each person involved? If so, please attach the document.
Are references systematically taken up?
Are recruitment care formalised and archived (interviews reports, technical tests, reference report)?
Does the organisation have an updated organisation chart? If so, please specify the update frequency.