The pattern of purchase validation (process, departments involved):
- Meeting minutes
- Checked, review and recommendation
- Approval for purchase
- Bill, Challan
- GRN and Stock register
- Master roll, report with pictures
- Approval for payment
- VAT/Tax etc
- Voucher (entry in Tally)
- Approve and archiving
BNKS purchase according to need basis. A suppliers should have trade valid licence, papers documents, vat & tax, capacity of business and quality materials overall satisfactory services.At the time of a purchase, Quotation of goods price collection from minimum three vendors.
BNKS follows procedures in every contract:
- Valid trade license, papers documents, vat & tax, the capacity of business and quality materials overall satisfactory services.
- Each responsible person do archive the purchase files at account & admin section.
- How are purchase files classified?
- BNKS do classify the purchase files as per project wise.